What is Credit?
- Credit refers to money that is loaned to you for a cost (interest).
- There are many different types of credit, including car loans, bank loans, mortgage loans, credit cards, and loans from friends and family.
Make sure you can afford to pay back the money and interest. Before using any type of credit or loan, make sure you know the:
- Monthly payment amounts.
- Interest rates.
- Length of the loan (the number of months or years it will take to pay off the loan).
- Late payment penalties.
- Fees for going over the limit.
- Total cost of the loan (including interest and all fees).
Please fill out the form below if you would like to order printed versions of the selected Tool. The tool is free, but shipping and handling will be charged. We will get back to you with the details. If you want to print a PDF version of the tool yourself - please click on the "PREVIEW" link above.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.