Is My Patient At Risk For Depression?
National Guidelines for Seniors Mental Health: Part 2:2.1.1
- Widowed or divorced
- Previous depression history
- Brain changes due to vascular problems
- Major physical and chronic disabling illnesses
- Medications or Polypharmacy
- Excessive alcohol use
- Social disadvantage & low social support
- Caregiver for person with a major disease (e.g. dementia)
- Personality type (e.g., relationship or dependence problems)
- Recent bereavement
- Move from home to other places (e.g. nursing home)
- Adverse life events (e.g., losses, separation, financial crisis)
- Chronic stress with declining health, family or marital problems
- Social isolation
- Persistent sleep difficulties
Please fill out the form below if you would like to order printed versions of the selected Tool. The tool is free, but shipping and handling will be charged. We will get back to you with the details. If you want to print a PDF version of the tool yourself - please click on the "PREVIEW" link above.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.